In a message dated 2/17/2005 3:10:13 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
turned over a new leaf myself. ...... only post helpful, positive things.
Life revolving around UC and its community of intelligentsia is not meant to be bland and banal.

To paraphrase Special K, if that's what you want live in Villanova (and shop at the Acme in Wayne). Everything will be hunky-dory as long as you don't disturb someone's parking.

The wild west is still appropriate for UC: quick sharp people, who hold wildly divergent points of view. And, with the exception of two of you, your/our altered states of consciousness are due to our regular brain chemistry.

What happened to all of you who used to believe, come feel the noise?

Ciao,

Craig