How many remotes can you handle simultaneously?

Anticipate Domestic Terrorism Quick Reaction Units converging simultaneously on Rosso's local UCD residence and his UPenn campus office.

Additional remote news teams should be positioned at Cassidy's residence and, Pres Gutmann's campus residence.

You should also anticipate moving the Cassidy remote, when finished, downtown to the Federal Detention Center, once Rosso is in custody.

This is going to be huge. Good luck!