Joe--

I always forget to tell you when i see you at Parkside....the reason i never get to the Taize service is because i spend every Sunday over in Jersey with my grandson....

-cm

P.S. The last peace event we had at Clark Park (Candlelight Memorial for 1,000 Dead) was organized by yours truly--and was fairly successful (considering that we had almost zero time to get the word out), but i kinda like the idea of parading down the Parkway with candles (appeals to the exhibitionist in me!!!!!)