In a message dated 3/15/2005 2:47:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.4200pine.com/index.html
I ask again, as I did before to no avail, where was the zoning committee of the local community association? The zoning committee that opposes every increase in density even if it's only for two hamsters instead of one hamster, the zoning committee that opposes every fence or curb cut proposal, the zoning committee that wants owners to come crawling to them and beg approval for legalizing something that's been a de facto condition since Pluto was a pup, the zoning committee that ... well, you get the idea.

Al Krigman
(Left of Ivan Groznyj)