I am looking for several Korean ladies in their twenties to assist me with my research. Or perhaps a few delectable Gujarati chicks in flimsy saris. Or even some zoftig middle-aged Polynesian women. Whatever. I'm easy.

My research involves developing an online database of candid videotapes. Although I can't really afford to pay my research subjects, each participant will receive a free iPod and a twenty-year subscripton to AOL.

In my previous online database, I showcase 15-second interviews of really boring Temple University students talking about their favorite ice cream flavors. I use all the latest online multimedia technology including Shlockwave and Beanweaver. The super-sophisticated database is indexed by date, precise length of interview, and topic. So for example, if someone is interested in finding only interviews of exactly 7.8 seconds on Rocky Road ice cream, they can find it immediately using the advanced search engine.

Please help me, I really really need your participation to complete my dissertation.

Thanks in advance. By-eee!