In a message dated 3/27/2005 8:06:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
In a message dated 3/27/2005 11:56:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I am thinking of joining the Philadelphia Sports Club at 17th and Market ...... it's not bad.
Though it is Easter and Rosso doubts our merciful wise Lord has lifted the veil form me, being a former gym rat, I ask, "just what do you hope to achieve?" As Temple faculty, you have access to the school's equipment and strength & conditioning personnel. If some of their prized athletes were to end up in your classes, you have cart blanche, baby.

As a resident of UCD, you have access to UPenn facilities. Close to home, and maybe a way to deservedly wheedle your way into Annenberg. Cassidy will vouch for your kind cat character.

Are you preparing for a triathalon? Do you want to take up body building?  Are you hurriedly looking for rich husband material? Do you have an underlying physical challenge? Are you a glitzy chrome or unfinished steel person? Are you looking for a LGBT scene? Is cost an issue? Are you doing this just to be a summer down the shore hottie or are you making an iron clad no holds barred one year commitment?

The gym scene is very personal; you're working on your body. You want our help? Or, maybe you would be better served to buy some home equipment.

Ciao,

Craig

PS:    Your recent gracious response to Rosso's Korean babe request, may have set the bar too high for the rest of us to have meaningful social intercourse with him.
Shut up, Craig.