In a message dated 3/29/2005 9:54:34 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
go here to see what kind of dog you are:

http://www.gone2thedogs.com/
Why am I not surprised your post shows the guy collared and on a tight leash?

While before we had a pretty good idea of how fine an architect you are, now may we surmise what kind of woman you are?

Real nice dynamic tension. Men like dogs, just can't figure out what kind of mistress they want the most - those with guile or those who are beguiling. Is that a Meaty Bone for me because you are happy to see me or a rap on the nose because I went through the trash?

And, you are even into the popular arts - film; how so every woman.

Ciao,

Craig