Kyle said, "Apparantly someone's talking about abbraccio OFF list where they don't have access."

-----Original Message-----
From: Kyle Cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: University City List <univcity@list.purple.com>
Sent: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 12:23:34 -0400
Subject: RE: [UC] Abbraccio and Dahlak

If we stopped talking about everybody who wasn't on the list, we'd not be talking about much anymore.
Those jerks who park in my driveway never get to defend themselves from my semi-public rage and posting of their license plate numbers. And we've in the past railed upon owners of biting and/or barking dogs with impunity.
Plus, I don't really think anybody's defamed dahlak. Just my two cents. (Apparantly someone's talking about abbraccio OFF list where they don't have access.)