Asian chicks you knew at Barnard had... penises?  I'm confused.

- Mike V.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ross Bender
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:52 PM
To: Kyle Cassidy
Cc: emko; Univcity List
Subject: Re: [UC] We're Paying This Loopy Bryn Mawr Student $180,000???

On 1/10/07, Kyle Cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yeah, you'd think. Bender could have told them in about two lines if it
was cocaine or not. Maybe they should hire him, he could have saved them
three weeks worth of lab work and $180,000.

Whatever. Still, I'm grateful for the vivid visual imagery of "Hall Tea"
out on the pedicured campus of Bryn Mawr with all these high-class
princesses sitting around filling up condoms with flour to make "Stress
Bags." Back in the day the Asian chicks I knew at Barnard had better
things to stuff their condoms with to relieve their stress, if you take
my meaning.

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org/irkswatch19.html