Hi

Are you sure it was 4325 and not 4323 Spruce?  That already is and has been
apartments  for years.  And yes, there were permits when they enclosed the
porch.  Personally?  I miss the porch, thought it looked so much nicer.  But
that's progress for ya.

 In a message dated 2/13/2007 11:37:41 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,