Before we start the piety of Lent or assail how to distribute spirits  to the
needy in a UCD plagued community, can we get serious for a minute?

Democrat presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton,  Barack Obama, and John
Edwards were flying in a carbon-foot-print  sensitive puddle jumper to a
primary
state when Obama, big as he is, looked  at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You
know sweetie, I could throw a $1,000 bill  out of the window right now and make
somebody very happy."

Hillary, oppressed by man as she is, shrugged  her shoulders and replied, "I
could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and  make ten people very happy."

Edwards, free as he is with defendants'  money, shrugged his shoulders and
flipped his locks and replied, "That  being the case, I could throw one hundred
$10 bills out of the window and make a  hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, their patriotic war vet  pilot, rolled his eyes and
briefly the plane, said to his co-pilot, "Such  big-shots back there. I could
throw them all out of the window and make 156  million people very happy and
the better for it"

Ciao,

Craig
<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp.  Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.