Hey, yeah, I'd like to try some out, dudette. Just leave a week's supply in
my mailbox and I'll experiment with its effects on humans.

Always ready to try something new, long as it doesn't contain alcohol.

BTW my brand new CARRIE NATION TRIBUTE PAGE is now available at:

http://rossbender.org/carrienation.html

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org

My sweet old cat Wollie died over the weekend.  He spent 17-1/2 years with
us, after my brother found him as a little gray kitten, alone and scared and
somehow stuck up on the El stop platform at 46th & Market.  He was a good
guy, but he was hyperthyroid, losing a lot of weight and having other
troubles.  It's for the best, though my husband and I and our other three
cats miss him.

Wollie leaves behind a month's supply of Methimazole, his medicine for his
hyperthyroid condition.  It's the gel type, in a plunger, to be administered
by rubbing a dose on the inside of the ear daily.  It's a relatively
expensive medicine, so if anyone else on one of these lists has a cat on
this medicine, I'd much rather give it to you than throw it away.  Please
email me off list.

Melani Lamond

*Melani Lamond, Associate Broker*
*Urban & Bye, Realtor*
3529 Lancaster Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
cell phone 215-356-7266
office phone 215-222-4800, ext. 113
office fax 215-222-1101
*2005 recipient of the Greater Philadelphia Association of Realtors
awards:*
*- Diamond award for over $8 million in sales, and*
*ALL SIX of the West Philadelphia awards:*
*- Top Lister*
*- Top Seller*
*- Top Overall Combined Volume*
*- Top Listing Units by Area*