Moral of the story: don't eat while reading Al's email postings!

On 28 Feb 2007, at 14:52, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 2/28/2007 2:22:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
an idea of one way bylaws should read
Should not their (UCD) filings with the Commonwealth and Fed for non-profit status be publicly accessible, including by-laws, 501(c) 3 application, 990s, etc?

While not necessarily the same as the proposed NID, it might give some insight to the modeling of their organizational disciplines?

Your deference to Melani only accentuates her lack of input and credibility with the UCD Powers-to-Be; my opinion, counselor. So much for an equitable and transparent process of public input with corporate disclosure.

Your post got me so animated, I ate the fortune in my fortune cookie. Bad news can be so hard to swallow.

Ciao,

Craig