From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 2:02 PM
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] When is your company going to shape up, Melani?

In a message dated 3/1/2007 1:58:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I guess I forgot to give you Melani's employer's scorecard. It's below:

Of course, in all fairness both to Urban & Bye's poor scores and my own
good ones, these "satisfaction surveys" are garbage. Urban & Bye's
scores were based on 11 questionnaires and mine on only four.

But the point was that Melani was trying to use them to prove something,
and -- invalid as he logic was -- it turned around and bit her on the
backside.

Al Krigman

  _____

from AOL at
<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/1615326657x4311227241x4298082137/aol?redi
r=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaol%2Ecom> AOL.com.