  From: Wilma de Soto<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: SKnight<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ; UnivCity
listserv<mailto:UnivCity@list.purple.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2007 7:12 AM
  Subject: Re: [UC] RE: West Philly High re recent violence there

  I knew someone would intimate that subliminally teachers are to blame for
what is happening to them.

  Here's the rub; people are just only now beginning to see a problem of
violence in schools and society. What they have shut their eyes and ears to for
so long is that these problems are SO deep and still they do not realize the
extent of the problem.

  It is everywhere, even on Indian reservations.