Note: forwarded message attached.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
--- Begin Message ---
Festival Interest meeting 7pm next Wednesday at Kelliann's, 44th & Spruce

Volunteers needed, wanted, welcome:
Help plan & present the Summer Solstice & Fall Equinox Festivals in Clark Park,
West Philly.

7pm Wednesday, March 21st at Kelliann's will be our last "public" planning
meeting for the Summer Festival.  Info about future meetings will be posted on
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and sent to those people who have asked to be kept informed.

We are especially looking for layout personel, and would welcome people
interested in selling ads.  I have begun booking bands, and more input is
welcome as far as worthy acts who have not performed at previous CPM&AC
Festivals.  Please have interested parties get in touch with me at <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>, or send a press kit (or at least a CD) to
The Clark Park Music & Arts Community
1002 South 49th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19143

Additionally, we are interested in people who could take more responsibility on
the day of the Festival, and leading up to it (stage managing, vendor
co-ordinating, etc.)

Please contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Thanks!
Jed McKee, aka Adom McGaia
Festival Co-ordinator,
Clark Park Music & Arts Community