Thanks to all who answered my query through the wee hours of the night. In
the end of course, around 3am,  I just shot my computer, downed several
Shirley Temples, and went to bed.

Several folks suggested printscreen, which works, but means that I still
have to copy the numbers from the jpg by hand. Several other intriguing
possibilities mentioned were using the filter function in the data menu,
also using find/replace and changing the format of the found cells to have a
yellow highlight. After a few stiff cups of coffee I'll get back to it.

So good to know that this list is useful for something other than finding
lost cats.

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org