I just have five words for this post:  Un-be-lie-vea-ble.
sk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ross Bender<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: UnivCity listserv<mailto:UnivCity@list.purple.com>
  Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:53 PM
  Subject: Re: [UC] Geekish Inquiry -- SUCCESS!

  Special thanks to Jim Cummings who suggested the following:

  you could do a find replace and change the
  format of the found cells to have a yellow highlight.

  Worked like some Lucky Charms! Now I have my Excel database of 4500 rows with
the found cells highlighted (in red rather than yellow.)

  Now I can reveal what I've been so madly working on all night. I have a
drinks database with labels for such info as "Inventor", "Bar Where First
Served", and a gazillion ingredients. What I've been looking for is cocktails
mixed with Blue Curacao. Turns out there are about 200 of them. Now I can
relax, mix myself a green Shirley Temple and enjoy what's left of St. Paddy's
Day.

  Thanks again, list geeks!!

  --
  Ross Bender