In a message dated 4/1/2007 3:35:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I  suspect that Marty Cabry said, or meant to say, that a majority of those
community residents who provided feedback to the councilwoman, or to her
office, were in favor of the new state store location.

That's a reasonable conjecture. Whereas "receiving positive feedback from
most of the residents in the area" does not seem reasonable. And there's a huge

difference between the two statements.

I won't go into a discussion about the politically enfranchised and
disenfranchised who are heard from and not heard from. At least, I won't go
into  it
at the moment, under the assumption that most of the people on this listserv
know the situation without my pedantically lecturing them on it.

Always at  your service & ready for a dialog ® brand 35-year resident &
housing  provider
Al Krigman