any chance you can drop a few by my door, up the street from UCAL at 418 S. 47th corner of Osage, SW corner, only twin (grey stucco, big Linden tree in front, red trim)? I can take to Lea School.... or you could bring a few there, but less convenient, perhaps... we are trying to get the school more INTO the community!
        thanks, Vivianne

On Apr 5, 2007, at 7:44 AM, Jedidiah McKee wrote:

hey folks,
We are still looking for *Children's Performers*,
although we have some maybes.  Hopefully we will have
our Kidsfest booked by early May, which is when we'll
especially be looking for volunteers (International
Children's Festival at Annenberg, etc).  I will be
distributing some flyers to likely places (University
City Arts League, etc.) in the near future.
Thanks!
Jed.

Note: forwarded message attached.

______________________________________________________________________ ______________
Get your own web address.
From: "adommcgaia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: April 4, 2007 10:26:40 PM EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ClarkParkFest] Children's Activities Volunteers and Materials Wanted

Children's Activities Volunteers
and Materials Wanted
(Face-painting, Crafts)
for the Summer Solstice and Fall Equinox Festivals in Clark Park, West Philly
(43rd & Chester Ave, 6/16/07 & 9/15/07)

Please contact Kirsten Doyle, our Children's Activities Co- ordinator, (email preferred) at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or by phone at (215) 432-2630. There will be an interest meeting the evening of Sunday, May 13th, at 39th & Lancaster.

For all other matters, including booking, tabling at the Fest, etc., please contact Jed McKee at <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, or by phone (267) 243-3841 if email is inconvenient.

Our Children's Programming is officially 11-1 on the days of the Festivals, but Children's Activities will continue as long as there are Volunteers and Children.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: