From: Johannah  Fine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: April 12, 2007 3:45:02 PM EDT
To: "Vivianne T. Nachmias" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED], Joseph Shapiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Amanda Benner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Winnie Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Tree for School Yard and for front of Lea... NEW TIME!~!

Vivianne,

Winnie Harris has called to say that the Fairmount Park guys hope to START tree delivery at the central point of Malcolm X Park tomorrow at 10:30. Timing depends on how quickly loading goes at the holding yard in Fairmount Park. There is no way to tell when they will be dropping the 3 trees at Lea but a good guess would be late morning or early afternoon. Shall we say that tree planting will start at 2:00 and ask the kids to stay later than 3:10 as required to finish up? Just say a prayer that the trees are not too big. We'll be OK.

I will load all the tools tonight. Joe Shapiro will be bringing the water hookup and some more shovels (right Joe!). John will come when he can (right, John, just bring your bike!). You mentioned Jack coming. How is his sense of humour if we knock him into a hole by accident?

Johannah