I'll have to check with my agent, dude. It's possible that I'm under
contractual obligation to appear only at Abbraccio. And maybe Vegas. My
people will get back to your people.

On 4/13/07, Kyle Cassidy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Okay Kids,
  We've made great progress! Jim Lilly has graciously offered up his
space, the Metropolitain Bakery & Cafe at 4013 Walnut Street including free
coffee. I've heard from some of our local poets, but we need more -- please
email me off list if you're interested in participating then we'll round out
a date.

  Anti-UCD lyrical waxers welcome, anti-West Philly / pro Native American
lyricists encouraged to apply, sonnetists, apolitical imagists wanted. If
you live in the hood and write verse, we need you.

  Thanks everybody,

  Kyle

--
Ross Bender