In a message dated 4/15/2007 10:56:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

This is most excellent news, as several sponsors (including Audi and  Loews)
had dropped out after hearing that Mr. Ingmark would not be  participating. I
tried to reason with them the great artists like that are  highly tempermental
and prone to erratic behavior but they were incessant in  their protest: "No
Ingmark, no fancy prizes" -- this might be just what I need  to get them back
to the table. Or the coffee house, as the case may  be.

Hold the phone!

Another development has, well, developed.

Don Imus now has some spare time and hasn't said "no" to the offer of doing
the world premiere of "You Can't Pee in the Alleys Any More" by Sumner A
Ingmark  at the Metropolitan. "I heard that University City (aka Mid East West
Philadelphia) was such a diversity-tolerant neighborhood that they're gonna
allow a mosque to operate across the street from an upscale liquor store,  and
this would be a way to show that I didn't really mean any harm by the  remarks
of
mine that people and other bleeding-heart  liberals miscombobulated into
being sexist and racist," Mr Imus  is rumored to have told an anonymous source
for
this hot flash.

Al Krigman