From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: univcity@list.purple.com
Sent: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 12:53 PM
Subject: [UC] Re: brick pointing -- recommendations?

That last bad storm did some real damage to the mortar in the front of my house,
so it is time to repoint AGAIN.  Ugh!

The last job I had done some years ago was not well executed, even though the
mason was recommended by a guy who is considered an expert.

Has anyone had a really good job of repointing done recently?  Can you advise
me whom to call?

Thanks,

Ann
AOL at AOL.com.