Well unfortunately Philadelphia is a city with a strong White working class
who are primarily Union workers.

Republicans have worked systematically, in my opinion, to dismantle the
rights that working people have fought for since the Roosevelt
administration and ³incorporated² this country and put the money in their
pockets.

Examine the statistics of how the rich few have gotten richer and how the
working middle-class has sunk.

THAT is what made this country great, that anyone could come here, work hard
and rise in class.  The strong middle-class is dying.

I agree competition is a good thing.  However if one has to choose between
protecting one¹s rights and competition, there¹s no choice.

I am quite conservative as are most African-Americans in the social sense ,
but the new neo-con Republicans are not real Conservatives in my opinion.