-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of B Andersen
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2007 7:43 AM
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] plethora of smashed car windows this morning

Despite the other attempts at humor, and the weirdly worded veiled
threat against "gentrifiers," I think this is a serious issue. You can
see this in Robin's post about the assault on her daughter.

It's no coincidence that with the better weather the crime rate starts
going up. Anyone here involved in town watch? Sign me up.