 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; UnivCity@list.purple.com
 Sent: Fri, 4 May 2007 9:36 AM
 Subject: RE: [UC] important question about free speech rally

  In any event I'm happy to report that it is now LEGAL to post bills to
utility poles -- Our city councilwoman has valiantly un-destroyed Glenn's right
to free speech -- like a Phoenix from the ashes -- Al (I believe) posted the
exact statute. So we may all join UCD now in celebrating the free
grassroots-friendly advertising spaces and UCD can get back to emptying the
community trash cans and sweeping up litter along Locust. Glenn will no doubt
let us know when he's found a new windmill.