Cecelia Chaisson, our world class Soprano, performs close to home,
tomorrow

        Saturday, May 5, at 7:30 PM at
        St. Francis De Sales, in the main church
        4615 Springfield Ave / 19143

The performance of "Art" songs and Arias will last approximately one
hour.
It will feature some of the songs on her new CD, "MOSAICS in MUSIC".
Cecelia will be accompanied by Pianist, Joseph Krupa.
After signing, 'Diva' will sign copies of her CD.
Tickets for the concert are $25.00 ($15.00 for Seniors and Students).
They are available at the rectory, at the church, after Mass on Sunday
(about Noon), and at the door.
CDs will be available for $15.00 each.

We know Cecelia sings magnificently.
Her extraordinary voice has been highly praised by critics.
She has won many awards, including winner in the Luciano Pavarotti Voice
Competition and the Baltimore Opera International Voice Competition.
She donates her voice for fundraising concerts and in Mass celebrations.
There are many on the list who journey to Christmas Eve concerts, to hear
her.
This concert offers a bolder range of her dramatic coloratura soprano
talent.
Cecelia has selected songs in FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN and even ENGLISH.
Classicists will appreciate her Mozart Aria and I'll embrace the "Whole
World" when she performs the Spiritual arrangement by Bonds.

You might consider this an early "Mother's day gift" and / or a great
opportunity to experience the one of the excellent artists that
buttresses our neighborhood's cultural and social image.

Profits from the concert will help restore the SFDS organ.

Abbraccio Restaurant, located at 47th Street and Warrington Avenue, just
one block from the church, is planning a special preconcert, three-course
Italian dinner. A portion of the proceeds will also benefit the Organ
Restoration Society.
You may call for information – 215-pasta 47.