Yeah..shows how uninformed everyone is!

The only poll that matters is the one with the lever!

So we will see the official results soon enough!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 3:28 PM
To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] Obama helps Fattah seek some late funds - Public
Doesn't Listen

In a message dated 5/8/2007 1:05:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://www.philly.com/inquirer/local/pa/bucks/20070508_Obama_helps_Fatta
h_seek_some_late_funds.html
What Sali and Chaka don't understand in the age of local finance reform
is the people are voting with their pocketbooks, rather than letting big
business buy options through proxies for future government business.

Brady's signs being stapled to trees, continues to happen.

What I also find interesting is the speed with which I see Fattah and
Brady lawn signs being removed. Are they so unpopular or is there
resentment over Congressmen trying to re-emerge as First in Gaul?

The below poll appears: http://www.philly.com/philly/

DAILY POLL
This week, we're asking readers to play "Mayoral Survivor" and vote off
a candidate each day. The first candidate sent packing was Chaka Fattah.
[Results of first <http://www.philly.com/philly/7375626.html?results=y>
round of voting.] Four candidates remain. At noon tomorrow we'll reveal
the next candidate to be voted out.
I choose to vote off (pick one):

Bob Brady

Dwight Evans