In a message dated 5/10/07 8:51:35 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> Tony
> I am curious if you know if an exception was made for alcohol in the
> park?  It is my understanding that alcohol is strictly forbidden in
> Fairmount Park without the written permission of the executive director.

The Party for the Park isn't held IN the park, John - the "no alcohol" rule
was pointed out before the first of the series of parties for Clark Park.   So,
as Tony wrote:

In a message dated 5/10/07 12:48:33 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It'll be fun to see so many of you at "Celebrate the Treasure: Party for the
Park" this evening, Thursday. Starting at 5:30pm, we'll have the usual jolly
neighborhood get-together under a pavilion on USP's Kingsessing Mall, on 43rd
Street, at the campus' main entrance.

Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor