Did anyone else read Al Krigman's letter in the PW this
week<http://www.philadelphiaweekly.com/view.php?id=14566>
?

 *To Andrew Pederson on his article last week about a state store moving
in across the street from a mosque:*

*Many non-Muslims in the community also opposed the site at 43rd and
Walnut, across from the mosque, for a new state liquor store. Some for fear
of the element it might bring to the area, but many because it showed an
astonishing insensitivity to the cultural values of a significant minority
segment of the community. And that community includes people who live and/or
work here as well as those who are members of an institution located
hereā€”even if they come from the suburbs to worship and participate in other
mosque activities. *

*ALAN KRIGMAN
KRF Management*

Something about it didn't ring true ... but I couldn't put my finger on it.