What you are saying  about Fattah is a bunch of rubbish and totally
unfounded.Corruption?  The real story is John  Street did not  invent
corruption in
politics and he is not  the first politician to have people around him
convicted
or  indited.
Chaka Fattah has no  corruption history..Period.
Chaka Fattah has more  governmental experience than Michael Nutter…Fact.
Michael Nutter is not  necessarily smarter than Chaka Fattah. Fact.
The only position  Michael Nutter has held is councilman, not councilman at
large,and not President of  City council as John  Street who was  also a long
term city councilman and a man  Michael criticizes. Chaka Fattah was formerly
a State Representative, State Senator, and  Congressman. Fattah has the
documented experience over  Nutter.
Michael Nutter is a  bright person..no doubt. The question is not if the
other candidates have similar policies,  but who has brought it to the
forefront
within their  campaign.
Michael Nutter has  decided to press the Stop-N-Frisk to get the attention of
the voting public. The  ramifications are well known to thinking people,
based on the training and behavior of the Philadelphia police in the past. It
is
a bad idea..PERIOD. It does not address the core issue  and will cost the city
tons of dollars to enforce.
Michael Nutter has an  extreme way of expressing his views and I respect his
passion.
Chaka Fattah’s plans  address the real issue facing Philadelphia, POVERTY,
which is why Obama endorsed him  and why we have so much crime.
You need to ask  yourself who is in favor of racial profiling and you need to
ask yourself what are we prepared to  do about the economic conditions of our
communities. I have been harassed  all my life for being a young black male.
I don’t want a candidate  who will do  “something”, I want a candidate who is
experienced and has a plan that will  work.
I know the facts and  based on your comments..you don’t.
Dear S,

I am not going to argue records because Chaka Fattah is not the better
candidate, at least to me. I do know both of their records and that is the
reason
I am voting for Michael Nutter.
I was stating that you were misleading folks and I am so tired  of voters
being mislead by people who aren't sure of the facts  themselves. That's one of
the reasons George Bush is still in office.
I am not here to sway anyone's vote, if you believe in a candidate, pull  the
lever and vote for him. I respect anyone that takes time to read and makes a
decision based on facts and not emotional stories. I think the writing is on
the  wall. Michael Nutter is ahead in the polls for a reason. I noticed a few
people  state that they were voting for Chaka Fattah after reading your post
and that  bothered me. Stop-n-Frisk is not the only issue this city faces,
though to  me the murder rate is the most important issue and needs to be
dealt
with quickly....and for the long term.

Good Luck to all the candidates but we all know who is ahead and who is
trailing.

Deb