library tomorrow (Weds, 5/16) at 6:30 at Calvary.  See below.

thanks,
Michael.

Michael Froehlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 19:16:42
-0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Froehlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: West Philly Tool Lending Library mtg, Weds, 5/16, 6:30p
To: univcity@list.purple.com

 Hi all,

Two months ago, I sent the email below about the possibility of starting a tool
lending library here in West Philly.  Since then, the Greater Philadelphia
Urban Affairs Coalition (GPUAC) has offered to help with the nonprofit status.
And we have received an extraordinarily generous offer to use a store-front
property in the 4600 block of Woodland Ave for one year.

We're now ready to have our first community meeting to form a steering
committee and move forward.

Please come to our first organizing meeting on Wednesday, May 16, at 6:30pm in
the basement of the Calvary Center for Culture and Community, 48th & Baltimore
Ave.

For more information, please contact me at 215-779-4166 or email me at  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]

thanks,
Michael.

Note: forwarded message attached.

 Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 15:06:23 -0800 (PST)