In a related vein...
Today is a trash - recycling day for much of UC.
If everyone paused and removed campaign signs, from public areas, they
could be dropped into recycling buckets.
Some will make it out today, and others may sit in the bucket until next
pickup.
But our neighborhood will look a lot better with fewer flimsy signs
disintegrating on polls or in our parks.

If like me, you are pleased that Nutter won, save those signs for the
November contest.

Best!
Liz