  From: Ross Bender
  To: Glenn
  Cc: University City listserv ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: [UC] The Public Square

  On 5/20/07, Glenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Wow, I really let my craziness get the best of me when I think of those
obstructionist bastards.. Let me calm down.

    Breathe in…Breathe out…Breathe in…

  Glenn, in all seriousness, I really think you should take your own excellent
advice and just calm down. Really. It's what I have to do when I get
overexcited.

  --
  Ross Bender
  http://rossbender.org