In a message dated 5/22/2007 4:35:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I don't  have ANY source, since there isn't a completed  UCD investigation.

In other words, you're not going to see if you can get a statement from UCD
as to where they are in this and what they're doing to get the truth out to
the  solid citizens of University City. Or to ask and tell us the answer. Or to
ask  and tell us that you didn't get an answer.

I guess you're afraid of what we'll find out.

Al Krigman

PS: Remember what brought Nixon down. It wasn't the deed. It was the
cover-up.