Shouldn¹t this pump up the volume, so to speak?

I have lived through the original ubiquitous graffiti person in
Philadelphia: ³Bobby Beck² .  Later it was  ³Cool Earl²,  Chewy² and
³Cornbread.²

It escalated from there. I do not wish to revisit those days.

I make it a habit to wipe out tags as soon as they appear whenever I can.