In a message dated 5/26/07 1:55:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> I have posted a clarification on the relationship between these two sites
> here:
>
> http://malcolmxpark.org/?p=92
>
> I am still finding my feet as a blogger, so any confusion is owing entirely
> my own inept administration.
> Andrew

Andrew, may I ask for a little bit more clarification?

Are you saying that you are the creator of both web sites?

Do you mind telling us your last name?

Do you live near the park; is that why you write about it?

I don't mean to sound nosey, but I think this additional information will
help us to understand the two websites and that there is no "conspiracy" in
your
creating the second one now - is that what you're telling us?

Thanks so much,

Melani Lamond

Melani Lamond, Associate Broker
Urban & Bye, Realtor