-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Ross Bender

Oh stuff it, Melani. Who do you think you are, the Princess Barbarina?
When we want your opinion we'll ask for it.

What park, Cassidy??  I trust you don't mean our lovely local Clark Park, in
University City? They don't sell stuff there anymore, remember? Not even
allergy remedies. Not since Judy Judy bobudy bonanabana Budy fee fie fo Fudy
Judy Rodin rode in on her Market Forces and cleaned the place up. Although
if a remnant of the old bad days of whores and drug vendors still exists in
some secret corner, just say the word. You're right - I need something to
slow me down -- I've been imbibing Shirley Temples all morning AND NOTHING
HAPPENS. What's that? Under the turtle? Gotcha. Thanks, dude.

And as I was saying, who was YOUR favorite actor/actress in THE GREEN BIRD
last night? Speaking from the heart, my feeling is that what that little
revue need is more WOMEN, dressed as such, and fewer men dressed up as
women, if you take my meaning.

--
Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org