As I stated before:

"As far as what they were asked to do, they were asked to set "everything" up and the setup included Knox for Mayor posters. How much more clear can it be? It doesn't matter what they were asked to do with them (unless it was to leave them alone) or if they refused. What matters to me is that they were even asked."

Frank