Oh, Glenn, you don't need any help making a fool out of your criticisms.

- Mike V.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glenn
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 12:51 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; UnivCity@list.purple.com
Subject: Re: [UC] The UCD answer

There have been several different reports about the incident at Malcolm
X Park.  Not a single denial of the student accounts has been made and
an "official" but extremely useless statement has come from UCD that
suggests that the student accounts are not what is disputed.

UCD and Penn could prove the students to be liars and stop the
speculation too.  I believe the students and the reporters until UCD
proves that they are liars and all the reporters are stupid.  But I
believe that you just want this to be covered over and forgotten.  Isn't
that the reason for your posts about the word "prisoner" and "hearsay?"

Isn't the current problem the reason that entities like UCD must not be
permitted to operate behind a wall of secrecy, in the first place, with
no need to ever provide any truthful acountability?  Why do you continue
to sugget that people in this community should stop discussing this
matter?  Cassidy is demanding a criminal conviction or I should shut-up.
Why don't you focus on giving him a lecture on non-criminal violations
of the 501 c3 laws?

None of us have the resources to independently ascertain the truth.  Can
we agree that UCD is refusing to clear-up everyone's silly speculations?

Wouldn't it be great if Wendell Lewis made a fool out of my criticisms
of UCD?  I'd certainly look like a complete idiot.  Come on Wendell,
we're all pulling for ya.