Prescriptions????????
sk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan Myers<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Kyle Cassidy<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Cc: Ross Bender<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ;
Univcity<mailto:UnivCity@list.purple.com> ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 12:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Culture] RE: [UC] Fabulous Green Bird Tribute Page

  Ross- I was thinking of writing the same thing to "Krigman Al" because he
obviously (or purposely) keeps writing Wendell Lewis instead of Lewis Wendell.
So much funnier coming from you!

  Kyle- "sweet barking cheese"? You've used this phrase more than once before--
and upon a google search, seems that you've said it as your opening statement
for an article of cleaning a camera. Where does one come up with that? I mean,
the visual alone! (would actually be cool to see in a picture--hint hint) Did
you come up with that by yourself?

  Sometimes I really would like to know what prescriptions you guys are on!  :)

  Dan

  On 5/27/07, Kyle Cassidy < [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>