 -----Original Message-----
*From:* Jessica Haralson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi UC Listserv

Just wanted to report  a missing pet -- a gray, Russian-blue colored kitty
wearing a flea collar who responds to the name "Orchard". She was lost
around 42nd and Spruce and should stay pretty close to the area. She escaped
from 322 S 42nd around 4 PM and we are desperate to find her, so if you spot
her please let me know!

You can reach me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 956.433.9985.

Thank you.

Ross Bender
http://rossbender.org