About three or four months ago I was coming home from the El, it was probably
nine at night or so, and right at the intersection of farragut and sansom, in
front of the vacant lot, a group of about six men who looked to be in their mid
20's, wearing hooded sweatshirts who had been walking up sansom surrounded me
and stopped me, the one who was facing me said: "Hello Mr. Police Officer. Did
you find what you were looking for?" They looked at me for about ten seconds
and then walked off. It was strange and intimidating.

I'm sure it's unrelated, but that's become a lonely stretch of street.