Melani,

    Thanks for the information. I guess there are a good deal of competing
interests. all the more reason for getting people to tell the greater
community what specifically they want out of both the UCD and NID/BID
organization. I'll also have to look into the laws governing the
establishment and use of NIDs in Pennsylvania. I'll have to beg the
indulgence of a lawyer to explain any inherent restrictions or prohibitions
that PA has regulated for NIDs.

Mario  :-)