>UCD is feeding addresses to these city officers.
>Whether it is at the green line or the dark corners of the Horn and Hardart,
>these city tickets aren't being written in front of your house or mine,
>Cassidy.
>The effusive praise and the confirmation by Williams that; "We have a working
>relationship" shows part of the picture.

Well, it would be nice to think that when I call UCD to cut my neighbors grass
and pick up their pile of trash that they'd actually get something done about
it, when i'd been complaining for years to other city entities and getting no
results.

Though, as I think I've written before, it was actually Matt Wolfe who got the
problem fixed. Councilman Rizzo's office gave me the contact info of a project
SWEEP officer and every time my neighbors dumped trash in front of the house,
I'd call, and the project SWEEP person would come by and write them a ticket.
She did this four times. The fifth time she actually banged on their door and
made them bring the trash back in. It was actually a suprisingly satisfying
feeling.