Guy,

Please don't allow this type of stuff to be intimidating.  There was nothing
wrong with your post.  This tactic has been well examined on the list.  While
there continue to be a few bullies that can't stop this type of intimidation,
remember that the majority of listserv subscribers are readers of the public
list not lurkers.

The vast majority will see this type of tactic and intimidation used against
you for what it is.

On the Mt Airy BID:  I happened to run into a copy of the Mt Airy Times
Express.  Instead of a hand-picked board by the University of Pennsylvania Real
Estate executives, their BID board will be chosen by election of the
stakeholders.  The meeting is announced in their local paper and the entire
community is invited to the public meeting.

Al, Ray, and you have all posted the obvious differences.  I hadn't really paid
attention to the Mt Airy BID because the only information that I had seen came
from West's Public Record polemic.  I generally trust the man in the moon more
than the Public Record at this point.

Let me drive Melani, West and the real conspiracy gang crazy.

Sincerely,

007UCD and the evil empire