----- Original Message -----
  From: Elizabeth F Campion
  To: UnivCity@list.purple.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 5:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [UC] The way he should have handled it, were he not playing CYA
so desperately

  Is this a
          "When did you stop beating your kid?" question?

  Or just a continuation of a trend that asks a distracting question that
insures that the "guilt" of the person or people who irritate the asker is a
'given', and...
  ... that the irritators are presumed "blame"-able for something?
  ... a reminder that the irratatees have a tight little clique and are reading
from a similar script.

  Liz