I happened to be up at 2:00 am, I saw the group of cabbies milling about
outside our building and I went down. There was something similar that
happened about one block away on Saturday. Check out this post:

http://www.phillyblog.com/philly/showthread.php?p=531502#post531502

The one thing I failed to mention is the assault was done by a pair of young
men.