In a message dated 7/18/2007 11:31:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

If they  had an employee just to handle HR for a few employees, Al would be
screaming  bloody murder about the expense of another  "flackette."

There you go again. The miracle of being able to read my mind and predict
what I'll do or say. As with the rabbi in Lvov who got the premonition that a
great man in Minsk had died, the telepathy wonderful even if it's  relationship
to reality is nonexistent.

Or, should I be checking in with you to find out what I should be saying  and
doing?

Al Krigman